Goodbye 2015 and Hello 2016. Lets just say 2015 was one struggle of a year, and I know I am not the only one that feels this way. "There are years that ask questions and years that answer." - Zora Neale Hurston. 2015 was one of the those years I received the answer to everything!
Below is a list of my goodbye's to 2015 and hello's to 2016. Obviously, I don't have everything on these lists (mind yuh bizness lol) but you get the point. Feel free to add some of yours in the comment section.
- Staying content in toxic environments and situations (employment, friendships, relationships, living situations) because of fear of moving on or uncertainty of whats next.
- Eating out all the time
- Being lazy with my workout routine
- GOODBYE Dairy lol
- Letting negativity destroy my mood
- Being afraid to publish my photos and writings because of what others will think
- Fuckboys (lolz)
- Spending money on stupid shit aka impulse purchases
- Positive energy, vibrations and only things that make me happy
- +++ self love and self care
- Financial stability (paying off student loans)
- New opportunities
- More creative and personal (oweeee) content for DeexDee.com
- New freelance social media management clients